Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare students for successful careers as mechanical engineers in organizations that
meet the needs of Indian and global/multinational industrial/research establishments.
- To provide a strong foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals in
both domain and cross domain spheres that enable students to visualize, analyze and solve mechanical engineering problems and be innovative and
- To train students with a wide spectrum of scientific and engineering courses so that students
could comprehend, analyze, design and create products and services which promote entrepreneurship culture in the campus that addresses real life
problems, which are efficient and cost effective.
- To inculcate in students a professional and ethical attitude, impart effective communication
skills and ability to work in teams with multidisciplinary approach, be part of and interact with professional bodies so as to resolve engineering
issues of social relevance.
- To provide students with an academic environment that fosters excellence, leadership,
yearning to pursue higher studies and passion for lifelong learning so as to have a successful professional career.