Program Educational Objectives
| The student in Electronics and Communication Engineering will be able to:|
- Produce Electronics and Communication Engineering Professionals with a solid foundation in Mathematics,
Science and Technology which is essential to solve engineering problems.
- Train students in good scientific and engineering practices so that they comprehend, analyze, design, and
create novel products and offer solutions for industry specific processes and real life problems.
- Prepare students to adopt the learning culture needed for a successful professional career by encouraging them
to acquire higher qualifications, take up research and keep abreast of latest technological developments.
- Inculcate organizing, managerial and entrepreneurship skills essential for professional growth.
- Develop the consciousness among students towards moral values and professional ethics while developing innovative
solutions to meet the societal needs.