About the Co ordinator:
Shaik Khadar Sharif
Associate Professor,ECE Dept.
Email ID: email@example.com
About the Programme:
The department of ECE has started a four year B.Tech programme in ECE from the academic year 1995, with an annual intake of 60,90 in 2000,120 in 2002,180 in 2013,240 in 2015.The Department UG Programme is accrediated by NBA in 2008 and reaccrediated provisionally in 2012-13 for 2 years. Imparting high quality education is supported by well qualified and experienced faculty.Further support is extended by technically skilled and competent programmers.It has the necessary infrastructural facilities required for imparting high quality education and the department is fully structured to meet the contemporary needs of the industry.Also Laboratories support Internet facility of 100 Mbps.
Programme Specific Laboratories:
The department offers B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). The department is having the following well equipped laboratories for the UG programme:
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory
- Electronic Circuits Analysis Laboratory
- Pulse and Digital Circuits Laboratory
- Linear and digital IC applications Laboratory
- Electronics Computer Aided Design and VLSI Laboratory
- Communications Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Laboratory
- Microwave and Optical Communications Laboratory
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing and Processors Laboratory
- Project Laboratory
Intermediate or Equivalent
Mode of Selection:
Admission shall be based on EAMCET Ranking.
Scholarship may be sanctioned for the students who have admitted under BC/SC/ST category.