About the Programme:
The department of EIE has started a four year B.Tech programme in ECE from the academic year 1999-2000 with an intake of 60 and has been enhanced to 120 during the academic year 2011-2012, Imparting high quality education is supported by well qualified and experienced faculty.Further support is extended by technically skilled and competent programmers.It has the necessary infrastructural facilities required for imparting high quality education and the department is fully structured to meet the contemporary needs of the industry.Also Laboratories support Internet facility of 100 Mbps.
Programme Specific Laboratories:
The department offers B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). The department is having the following well equipped laboratories for the UG programme:
- Analytical Instrumentation Laboratory
- Process Control Instrumentation Laboratory
- Industrial Instrumentation Laboratory
- Transducer Instrumentation laboratory
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory
- Electronic Circuits Analysis Laboratory
- Pulse and Digital Circuits Laboratory
- Linear and digital IC applications Laboratory
- Communications Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Laboratory
- Project Laboratory
Intermediate or Equivalent
Mode of Selection:
Admission shall be based on EAMCET Ranking.
Scholarship may be sanctioned for the students who have admitted under BC/SC/ST category.