To promote interdisciplinary research by strengthening basic knowledge and foundational concepts in applied sciences and humanities.
To become instrumental in providing a strong base to the engineering disciplines and act as an interface between core areas of engineering and basic sciences.
Goals & Objectives of the department to achieve excellence in engineering education
- Provide a curricula relevant to the advancements in Engineering & Technology
- Encourage faculty to acquire & impart advanced knowledge
- Act as an important facet towards synchronization with other engineering disciplines (Multidisciplinary)
- Evolve appropriate teaching methodologies for better assimilation of knowledge (VNR Lab Protocol)
- Initiate Research & Development
- Facilitate exposure to industrial practices & procedures (Shadow Engineering)