On-going Sponsored Research Projects
The following 12 research projects are on-going in the institute worth Rs. 109.86 Lakhs.
Defense R&D Organization (DRDO) Projects:
- Development of a machine learning based algorithm for computer aided-diagnosis malaria
- Development of procedures for computation of Titanium-canadium binary alloy system using cluster variation methods
- Development of a tool for the management of diabetes mellitus
- Evaluation of machinability characteristics of TI-6AI-4V titanium alloy with conventional and eco-friendly cutting fluids
University Grants Commission (UGC) Projects:
- Development and Implementation of Automized System for the Detection of Sleep Disorders Using EEG Analysis
- A Data Mining Approach for The Efficient Detection of Brain Tumor Disease.
- Design of Hybrid Data Mining Techniques for Effective Retrieval of Information from Cloud based Applications.
- Cultivation of Micro Algae and Characterization of its Suitability as an alternate
- Development of Analytical Methods for Rotary Flows Generated in Spherical Geometry
Department of Electronics & IT Projects:
- Development of effective Wireless sensor Network System for Water quality and quantity monitoring (AquaSense)
- Virtual Assistant for Mobile Devices using Voice and Gesture Technologies
AICTE & DST Projects:
- Development of Low Power and High Speed FPGA based IP Core Mini Ace Architecture Compatible to Data Device Corporation (DDC)