Completed Sponsored Research Projects
The following 35 major research projects which are completed in the institute worth Rs. 325.37 Lakhs.
- Driving simulators for Indian environment
- Automated Commando Training System
- Sensory Measurement Unit & Driver Drill Cabin
- Campus Management Solution Modules
- Mobile Image Position and Performance Acquisition System
- Intelligent and Intuitive Signaling System for On-road Driver assistance
- FM Based Switch for Street Light Control
- Driver safety index using integrated computing system
- Design and Development of 1553IP Core
AICTE & DST Projects:
- Designing of Electro Coagulation method for waste water treatment
- Theoretical and Experimental Investigation through Porus media
- Performance Appraisal of polymer modified bitumen
- Image Fusion Using Fuzzy and Neuro Fuzzy Logic
- GIS & GPS based vehicle tracking system & accident analysis.
- Multi scale Mechanical Methods for Characterization of Bone and Biomaterials.
- Experimental Study of influences of pulsed current and non-pulsed current Gas Tungsten Arc Welding on 6082 Aluminium Alloy Weldments
- Design and Development of System for ECG waveform characterization and processing
University Grants Commission (UGC) Minor Projects:
- Optimization of controllable turning parameters for high speed dry machining of super alloys by measurement of tool wear
- Laboratory Investigation of Recycled Asphalt Pavements (RAP) In Predicting Its Influence on Modified Asphalt Mixture for Evaluation of Rutting Characteristics
- Identity Based Short Signature Without Using Random Oracles
- Implementation of biomedical image processing on embedded hardware.
- Design And Implementation of Algorithm For Real Time Patient Monitoring In Ambulance While Transit.
- Development and Validation for Non-Technical Losses (NTL’s) detection of Electricity Theft Using Genetic hybrid SVM Approach
- Development of a High level Frame work that works on flash TLF 2.0 specification for animated text display in e-learning
- Development of optimization techniques for protective devices and distributed generators allocation to optimize reliability and to reduce losses in electrical power distribution system
- Hardware Implementation of FPGA based CO for Multilevel Inverter.
- Design & Development of Maximum Power TR Link & Static Converter for Smart Micro Application.
- Development & Implementation of DSP B Algorithm for the Protection of Power TR.
- Using Mobile Technology to enable and FA is tributed learning for enhancing English Communication Skills for better employable UG students in Andhra Pradesh
- Development of and implementation of algorithm for real time automation System to assist paralyzed patients using eye blinking.
- Prototyping of wireless Networks System for Agricultural magnet synchronous Motor.
- FPGA Implementation of Field oriented CO permanent magnet synchronous Motor
Defense R&D Organization (DRDO) Projects:
- Comparative study of “Weld characteristics of IS:65032A aluminum alloy by two processes friction stir welding (FSW) and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)”
- Feasibility Study of Weapon Locking & Tracking System
- Consultancy work worth 2.34 lakhs was taken up by RCC from Mira Consulting Inc., Malaysia for the project titled “ ROI Booster”
- Consultancy work worth 17 lakhs was taken up by Civil Engineering Department during last four years.